maandag 13 oktober 2008

Mon premier bloog bloggy blog


With the idea of starting a blog, about my oh so interesting life, pending on my mind for some time now.

I've taken the giant step & just started one.

Here is just a quick overview about me:

My father was born and raised in Fez Morocco. He came to Europe around the age of 23 and after some brief stays in countries such as Sweden, France & Denmark he landed his a** in the Netherlands. Were he started in the fashion 1st standing on the market working from the back of his VW Beetle, then having his own chain of shops through the Netherlands and later on having his own clothing line.

My mother is born and raised in Castricum in The Netherlands (30 min away from Amsterdam). Together with my father she was co-owner in all the fashion companies. Later on she quitted the fashion industry to become a art teacher at school (which she does really good).

I am the eldest from 4 siblings which are my brother Rachid aka Razz, Aicha & Jamel aka Jamma (watch him he's becoming the Dutch Lil wayne ;) )

Education:
After the normals educations I did the Graphic Design education (Grafisch Lyceum Amsterdam) and graduated on "Concept & Marketing".

Right now i am finishing my last year IMM (International Music Management). Which is good education if you wanna do nothing*

My interest are very divided, i just like to be suprised to be engaged to find new challenging things. But here you have a quick and brief overview.
- Branding
- Art
- Entertainment
- Marketing

Ill keep u posted whenever I feel i got something to share with the net/ you



* Excluding the great teachers such as Iris Eshel & Willy Geurts

Geen opmerkingen: